The Dorms at Sports Village:
Your Hotel Alternative for Weekend Tournaments!
Our Sports Village Dormitories are located on the Sports At The Beach grounds in a peaceful, wooded area near the swimming pool. They are primarily available for teams, but a limited number are open to individuals as well. The team rooms can accommodate 16 players + 4 coaches, while the coaches' rooms can accommodate up to 4 people in their private room. If you are undecided between our dorms and a hotel, it is best to think of the dorms like camping...you must supply your own bed linens, towels, blankets, etc. Click for RV/Camper Info!
Dorms have been designed to be clean and efficient for teams who wish to stay on-site, but many parents do prefer the comforts and convenience of a locally-reccommended hotel.
- TEAM dorms offer bunk bed-style sleeping with a shared central bathroom and shower area. Bunk mattresses are covered with a protective fitted sheet for sanitary purposes.
- COACH rooms are bunk bed-style sleeping with a private bathroom/shower area from the team. Bunk mattresses are covered with a protective fitted sheet for sanitary purposes.
- All DORMS amenities include heat and air conditioning, foot lockers for storing personal belongings, cable television, and complimentary WiFi, as well as picnic tables and plenty of open space areas for outdoor activities.
Team Rooms have an adjacent central bathroom and shower area for all teams in your dorm (maximum 6 teams per dorm). Coaches' Rooms are located next door to the teams with a private entrance and a private bathroom/shower. Bathroom facilities are stocked daily with toilet paper. Players and coaches must provide their own bed linens, pillows, blankets, towels & toiletries, etc. Please review our complete Packing Checklist (found below) with your team prior to arrival.
Teams are encouraged to utilize the large pavilion and picnic tables for team meals and activities at any time. Trash bins are located throughout the park and we ask that teams be thoughtful of other guests and clean up after themselves.
We are located in a remote suburban area with no through traffic and take the safety of our guests very seriously, but kids will be kids and coaches and chaperones are expected to monitor the players and be aware of their whereabouts at all times. Sports at the Beach provides a on-site security guard from dawn to dusk to monitor the dorm area and entrance to the village. The Dorms at Sports Village are equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency system. Should the system be activated due to fire or other emergency, everyone staying within the dormitory buildings should evacuate immediately and remain outside until given the “All Clear” to re-enter.
Valuables and Personal items are the responsibility of dorm occupants. Sports at the Beach is not responsible for any lost or stolen valuables. Please report any theft to the Local Police Department.
Please review the Dorm Rules & Policies (found below) with your team prior to arrival.
SPORTS VILLAGE PRICING
TEAM Dorms & COACH Dorm - $300 per night | Add an extra COACH Dorm for $125
Two Night Minimum Required for all Dorm Stays between June 26-August 20, 2019
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for reservations (302) 856-7400
To ensure a pleasurable and safe stay for all teams staying at the dorms, Sports at the Beach requires that the following rules be followed:
- Bath towels/wash cloth
- Beach/large towel
- Shower shoes/flip-flops
- Powder (something for rashes/chafing)
- Bed linens (sheets & blankets for twin XL-size bed) and pillow. Sleeping bags are also encouraged.
- Baseball Glove
- Batting Glove
- Equipment Bag
- T-shirts/casual wear
- Turf shoes/sneakers (no cleats to be worn inside dorm or indoor areas)
- Light jacket/sweatshirt
- Bathing suit
- Spending money for concessions, Pro Shop, or Indoor Batting cages
- Combination lock for foot lockers (Store any valuables such as cell phone, electronics, etc.)
We do not provide health services, and encourage all guests to have emergency information with them at all times.
- Emergency Contact List: Parents/Guardians should provide the Coach/Chaperone with an emergency contact list
- Allergies and Conditions: Parents/Guardians should provide the Coach/Chaperone a list of known allergies and/or conditions that may require medical attention
- Insurance Cards: Parents/Guardians should provide the Coach/Chaperone with a copy of current health insurance cards
Please note: we do not have laundry facilities, so pack accordingly based on the nights you will be here. Please contact us with any questions!
A copy of the dorm rules may be viewed, downloaded, and printed by clicking here.