How do I determine if my Team is Minor or Major? Answer these questions:
- Can your team compete against average or above average teams?
- Has your current team finished in the top 3 of any tournament?
- Does your team have solid experienced players?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to play in the Major Division.
- Is your team new, or have you added new players and not yet determined their skill level as a team?
- Do you feel your team needs tournament experience?
- Do your players need to gain a little more confidence ?
If you answered yes to any of the above, we encourage you to play in the Minor Division.
We are offering two divisions of 9U tournaments this year!
- "Leads", the same rules as Major League Baseball (Leads, balks, dropped third strikes, etc.) AND
- "No Leads", basically the same rules as Little League Baseball (See Rules section for further explanation)