FAMILY FUN NIGHT MARCH 10TH HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER! JOIN US MARCH 17th!
The Indoor’s Activity Directors have put together an exciting and affordable chance for the entire family to get moving and have fun! But did you know that Family Fun Nights (and active family time in general) can provide more than just a healthy alternative to TV on the couch? On Friday nights March 17th your family can team up and try their hand at everything from novelties like Blacklight Sports to new adventures like Pickleball or a Corn Hole “Cornament” Competition!
Here are 5 benefits of Family Fun Nights, the hottest new Indoor event–aka, 5 great reasons to give it a shot with your whole household!
1. Do more with your body. First and foremost, each participant receives all the upsides of being physically active...without the exhaustion or intensity of that chilly morning run or pumping iron after a long workday. Bonus: there probably won’t be as much sweat involved, either!
2. Do more at your own pace. Secondly, our Family Nights provide a low-pressure environment that is safe and functional for all ages to enjoy. The Indoor has 8,400 square feet of open climate-controlled space, with equipment for a full spectrum of recreational sports and activities staff to coordinate all events. From the early years to young-at-heart, Family Fun Night is designed for any age and athletic ability, so your family can move at its own pace within any sport offered.
3. Do more with your money. Speaking of sports...there are endless combinations at Family Fun Night, including but not limited to activities like Blacklight Dodgeball (and other blacklight sports!) Basketball, Flag Football, Floor Hockey, Pickleball, Indoor Soccer, Batting Cages, Corn Hole and more! The list is constantly expanding, and The Indoor is always changing it up...so that no 2 Family Fun sessions will be exactly the same. Plus, a 3-hour session with this selection of activities is a true bargain (and hard to find around the DE beaches area!)
4. Do more with your family. Flex the teamwork muscle within your clan by combining forces. Take a vote on the drive over: parents versus kids...or boys against girls? Perhaps you’d rather keep it simple and face off with other families in the spirit of good sportsmanship! However you choose to participate, your family will learn how to work together AND find out who’s the champion in your house!
5. Do more with your schedule. Maybe you’re more in the mood for date night on Fridays. The Indoor gets that–which is why your children are still welcome to participate at Family Fun Nights, even if you aren’t in attendance. Whether you go with Parents’ Fun Time or Family Fun Time, SPACE IS LIMITED and it is strongly recommended that you Pre-Register Online to guarantee your spot(s). You’ll score a discount with signing up beforehand, but you don’t have to pay at registration: just fill out a quick form in order to save your spots. Don’t wait too long...this is expected to be one of the TOP Indoor programs of the coming Spring season!
CAN’T MAKE IT ON FRIDAY NIGHTS? THE INDOOR HAS YOU COVERED...