The Sports at the Beach complex has something for everyone. Whether you are a player, coach, parent, or spectator, Sports at the Beach presents a variety of activities and amenities. Here are just some of the features our State-Of-The-Art facility has to offer:
Dog Friendly Complex! (Must be leashed at all Times)
16 Baseball Fields designed to accommodate all age divisions
30 Outdoor Batting Cages near fields for warm-ups/practice (indoor cage rentals available at the Indoor Academy)
4 Climate-Controlled Dorms available for rent (capable of housing up to 24 teams at a time)
Hi Cast Live Video Camera Broadcasts on each field (Get the step-by-step guide here)
3 Concession Stands, Pavilions with wooden tables, and grassy Picnic Areas
Pro Shop in the Welcome Center
Swimming Pool **Closed due to Covid restrictions until further notice**
Playgrounds and Jumping Pillow
8 Basketball Courts
Sports at the Beach offers a wide array of on-site recreation. In addition to live spectator viewing of the tournament games, our complex provides many other activities as well. When you visit Sports at the Beach, you will find the following:
Outdoor Swimming Pool and Sun Deck (In Season) Open Every Tournament Weekend **Closed due to Covid Restrictions until further notice**
2 Youth Playgrounds and Kangaroo Jumping Pillow (Children must be supervised) 10am to 4pm
5 Fishing Ponds (catch-and-release, no license required...bring your own fishing gear!)
Archery Range (Private + Group Lessons Offered)
Dog Walks, Paved Walking Course (1 marked mile)
Party Pavilions, Picnic Tables, Shaded Benches
Many grassy areas for strolling, relaxing, playing frisbee, and other open-space activities
The price of admission to the complex is $7.00 per person, per day and is collected at the entrance to the parking area. Players in Uniform & Children 12 & Under are Free! The Head Coach is Provided Three Passes and Reimbursements for Up To Three Passes at Team Check-In.
A season pass can be purchased for $47.00 per person at the Welcome Center for the entire Season running from March to October.
ADMISSION FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
Free Archery Range on Saturday 11-3 ( weather permitting)
All-Day Access to Swimming Pool In Season **Closed due to Covid Restrictions until further notice**
Youth Playgrounds, Jumping Pillow, Basketball Courts
The Welcome Center at Sports at the Beach is your first stop for the essentials when entering the complex. Located to the left of the parking area, just past the Admission Booths, the Welcome Center is your place to check-in, get information about the complex and more. Coaches should visit the Welcome Center upon arrival and parents, players and guests should visit for information regarding the SATB complex and all it has to offer.
The Pro Shop, located inside the Welcome Center carries a wide assortment of sports-related goods including items by Oakley, EvoShield, and Under Armour among others. The Pro Shop is open during weekend tournaments. The Pro Shop accepts cash, debit and credit cards.
Gift and Souvenir Shop
The Gift Shop, also within the Welcome Center, offers an array of sports and non-sports related gifts and souvenirs. The Gift Shop is open during tournament weekends. The Gift Shop accepts cash, debit and credit cards.
Lost and Found
The Lost and Found area is located at the Welcome Center. Any found items should be brought here. Likewise, anyone looking for a lost item should check here as well. Sports at the Beach cannot be held responsible for lost items.
Tournament Shirt Pickup
Tournament T-shirts are available by pre-order. These shirts are one-of-a-kind and have the tournament logo on the front, with the complete listing of team names on the back. In addition to pre-ordered shirts, there will also be a VERY LIMITED supply of tournament shirts available for general sale. For more information and to place an order, click here.
We do not have ATMs on the property. Cash is accepted at the gate for admission, but visitors may also pay admission via credit card inside of the Welcome Center. Concessions stands 1 and 2 accept cards along with cash, as does the Gift & Pro Shop. We do not accept personal checks.
The Eatery at Sports at the Beach is located within the hub of fields 1 through 8. Two additional stands are conveniently located to provide concessions closer to fields 9 through 16. The stands open thirty (30) minutes prior to the start of the first game and close at the third inning of the last scheduled game. Please note that 2 out of the 3 concession stands now accept credit/debit cards, but no ATM is currently available so it is advisable to have some cash on-hand.
The concessions menu contains a wide variety of food choices including breakfast sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, pizza, nachos, soft pretzels, and much, much more. Healthier options such as salads, hummus, and fruits are also available, as are a wide variety of drinks. Daily specials are also available and all food is prepared on site. Ice is available for sale by the cup or by the bag.
Condiment stations and picnic-style tables and seating are located along the perimeters of the concession areas.
Sports at the Beach offers public restrooms throughout the complex. Restrooms are located at the Welcome Center and at all three concession buildings. Restrooms for players, coaches and umpires staying at the dorms are open 24 hours a day during tournaments.
Courtesy Shuttle Service
Sports at the Beach offers a Courtesy Shuttle service to carry passengers from point to point throughout the complex. The shuttle runs non-stop during tournaments and loops throughout the entire complex from the Welcome Center to All Hallows Farm with multiple stops in between. The shuttle travels inside Sports at the Beach only and does not leave the complex.
First Aid Stations
Sports At The Beach maintains several First Aid Kits capable of handling minor injuries such as cuts, scrapes, bruises, etc. These supplies are located at the Welcome Center, as well as various points throughout the complex.
In the unlikely event that a moderate or serious injury or illness should occur, treatment should be referred to fully trained and certified emergency personnel via the 911 Emergency Response System. In these situations, Georgetown Emergency Personnel will determine the severity of the situation and provide the necessary treatment and/or transport to a fully equipped medical facility.
The neighboring All Hallows Farm, located at the eastern-most edge of the Sports at the Beach complex, adds to our amenities with a large playground designed for both young and older children, Kangaroo Jumping Pillow, and more. Please note that entrance to All Hallows Farm is included in the admission to enter the Sports at the Beach main complex.
In order to provide the best Youth Baseball Tournament experience possible and to ensure that players, coaches, parents, umpires, and guests can enjoy a fun, safe, and memorable time with us, it is necessary for Sports at the Beach to have implemented a few basic rules and regulations. The items listed below should be followed at all times while you are on Sports at the Beach property. Failure to do so may result in suspension of play and revocation of tournament invitation.
- The first responsibility for coaches is the ballplayers. Coaches must be in visual and verbal contact with their team at all times. Teams must be kept as a unit and Individual players are not to wander around the complex unaccompanied. Each head coach / team manager on the roster is responsible for the safety of and must know all players whereabouts at all times. Any player, parent or coach leaving the complex does so at their own risk.
- Restricted Area signs are posted throughout the park. Coaches are responsible to ensure that players do not enter these restricted areas.
- RV's must check in at welcome center for a parking permit. Permits Must be displayed in the window at all times. Overnight Parking is Permitted with a Permit. RV Parking Permit is $30 per night and includes 4 daily admission passes. Additional Passes may be purchased at the welcome center. For the safety of All visitors, names and ages of all guests must be submitted when requesting a permit.
- Bare feet are not permitted at the complex at any time. Flip-flops or shower shoes should be used for protection while showering.
- Sports at the Beach is a NON-SMOKING facility. This rule is strictly enforced!
- Washing of uniforms in bathhouse facilities is not permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at all times. Anyone possessing alcoholic beverages may be asked to leave the park without a refund.
- Outside food coolers are permitted in small quantities; see our FAQ section for more details. Beverage coolers are permitted for teams.
- In the event of severe weather, teams will be directed to return to their clubhouses and parents / guests should return to their vehicles until further notification.
- Carts not owned by Sports at the Beach have a policy as stated here: Carts must register at the Welcome Center and sign a release waiver along with a $1.00 fee. No one under the age of 16 is allowed to drive carts at Sports at the Beach. We will provide a permit for the vehicle to be displayed at all times while on our complex.